Increase efficiency with standardization and automation, while adopting legal mandates. You can help ensure consistency between real-time document submissions and statutory reports to transition to continuous transaction controls.
SAP Document and Reporting Compliance
Drive smoother compliance, from e-documents to statutory reporting
Transform, standardize, and harmonize your processes globally to comply locally – faster and more efficiently – with the SAP Document and Reporting Compliance solution.
Boost standardization, efficiency, and automation
Optimize compliance, improve efficiency, and enhance operational sustainability by managing e-documents and statutory reporting globally.
Streamline operations with scalable capabilities
Create new scenarios or leverage your partner ecosystem to cover your business needs with a unified user experience and simplified operations.
Comply globally in an ever-changing digital world
Adopt ever-changing legal mandates with a smooth transition from periodic, statutory reporting to continuous transaction controls with an integrated solution.
See how our customers are succeeding with SAP
Explore how Henkel reimagines processes, prepares for challenges, and reduces costs with a single document compliance solution.
Learn how SEERA streamlined and automated invoicing processes to enable secure, highly efficient, and compliant e-invoicing.
Check out how Siemens manages and complies with international tax requirements with greater ease and confidence.
Holistic dashboard, from e-documents to reporting
- Embed real-time, actionable insights into your ERP to prevent disruptions and run operations smoothly
- Manage corrections and follow-ups smoothly with access to one, centralized entry point
- Unify the user experience across scenarios and countries and gain the flexibility to meet specific needs
Automated e-documents and smooth corrections
- Automate the transmission and digital clearance of business transactions through Peppol or local standards
- Correct transactions smoothly by directly drilling down into underlying transactions
- Monitor customers registered on a Peppol network and automate reconciliation with public agencies
Digitalized reporting, from preparation to submission
- Prompt and monitor obligations worldwide with a compliance calendar
- Digitalize and automate activities, from adjustments to approvals, in your system of record by using a tailored checklist
- Automate submissions and gain data-driven insights into transactions to support a complete audit trail
Extensibility platform to extend and create scenarios
- Access a library of predefined processes and real-time scenarios ready to be reused
- Define compliance reports to add or copy existing reports quickly and meet business needs
- Repurpose business features for a unified user experience across all standard, custom, or partner-defined scenarios
This product can be deployed in the cloud or on premise, and system and software requirements vary by specific customer scenarios.
Optimize configuration of SAP Document and Reporting Compliance with our comprehensive configuration guide.
Find out how you can seamlessly integrate SAP Document and Reporting Compliance with your existing IT landscape.
SAP Document and Reporting Compliance Summit 2022
Connect with customers, partners, and SAP experts to discuss evolving local and global regulations in the area of electronic document processing and statutory reporting.
September 20 and 21, 2022
Virtual and on-site in Walldorf, Germany
International Conference on Global Trade and Tax
Hear from numerous global SAP customers on how they are using SAP solutions to streamline and simplify compliance, reduce risk, and automate their cross-border operations and global trade functions in this event sponsored by T.A. Cook and SAP. Speakers will share how their organizations are benefiting from process automation, simplified reporting and consolidation, and streamlined regulatory compliance.
November 8 and 9, 2022
Jump-start your implementation and drive ROI by collaborating with industry experts, consultants, and support engineers throughout your journey.
Transform your business quickly and effectively by taking advantage of our holistic service and support plans, expert consulting services, custom application development, proven best practices, and deep industry and technical knowledge.
Help keep your SAP solutions running at peak performance with our IT experts and support services, including long-term plans, embedded teams, remote technology support, self-service portal, and innovation strategies.
Security and compliance
Focus on your business and customer relationships, while keeping your data safe and reliable. SAP takes a proactive, predictive approach to maintaining compliance and data security in the cloud and within an on-premise data center.