Operate safely by using the SAP Environment, Health, and Safety Management (SAP EHS Management) to proactively identify, analyze, and mitigate environment, health, and safety risks. Manage chemicals safely, monitor industrial hygiene, and reduce your environmental impact.
Mitigate risk with integrated environment, health, and safety management
Make operations safer
Engage the workforce and identify and act on hazards before they impact safety through ongoing analysis of operational data and the provision of relevant information in real time.
Manage EHS more efficiently
Improve EHS performance by incorporating risk management into daily operations with integrated business processes and shared data and workflows.
Safeguard operational continuity
Protect asset integrity and optimize production by reducing unplanned downtime and outages through proactively identifying and mitigating safety risks.
- Use standardized, workflow-enabled processes to investigate, track, and follow up on incidents
- Access data from other SAP software with prebuilt data and business process integration
- Improve visibility of EHS risks with automated global reporting and real-time analytics
Health and safety management
- Establish a unified approach to EHS risk assessment including different risk analysis methods
- Manage chemicals effectively, including vendor safety management and hygiene monitoring
- Track employees’ health and support a risk-based occupational health process that’s integrated with central HR data
- Manage air and water emissions to fulfill legal requirements
- Calculate and aggregate emissions while fostering proactive data transparency and monitoring
- Detect and communicate deviations, manage investigations, and track follow-up activities
- Provide a central legal registry with integration to external content providers that update your processes with regulatory changes
- Assign legal requirements and internal policies to operations within your organization
- Establish consistent compliance workflows
- Integrate risk management and asset management processes
- Pull risk information into work orders and propose relevant safety measures automatically
- Provide standard icons and clear instructions on job cards
This product is deployed on premise or in the cloud, and system and software requirements vary by specific customer scenarios.
Installation and setup
Follow the setup instructions in chapter 7.10 of the installation guide for SAP S/4HANA to start running your SAP software quickly and confidently.
See additional products
SAP Management of Change
Document assessments, approvals, and task completion throughout the management-of-change process to facilitate growth without disruption and harm.
Jump-start your implementation and drive ROI by collaborating with industry experts, consultants, and support engineers throughout your journey.
Transform your business quickly and effectively by taking advantage of our holistic service and support plans, expert consulting services, custom application development, proven best practices, and deep industry and technical knowledge.
Help keep your SAP solutions running at peak performance with our IT experts and support services, including long-term plans, embedded teams, remote technology support, self-service portal, and innovation strategies.
Security and compliance
Focus on your business and customer relationships, while keeping your data safe and reliable. SAP takes a proactive, predictive approach to maintaining compliance and data security in the cloud and within an on-premise data center.