For legal reasons, SAP is blocking download requests from IP addresses which are not assigned to a specific country.
In case your download request is blocked, please perform the following steps:
1. Report an incident using component XX-SER-SWFL-EIP
2. Insert “IP approval request” in the description line
3. Add error message details (Incident ID, IP address, S-user) in the description part
4. Answer the question: Is the used IP address permanently assigned to your company? YES / NO
5. Confirm that this IP address is not used to access SAP software (including patches, fixes, updates and new versions of software), documentation, services and / or materials from a restricted destination.
Restricted destinations are:
- Crimea Region / Sevastopol
- North Korea