SAP Trust Center
SAP Fieldglass SOC 2 (ISAE 3000) Audit Report 2022
SAP Fieldglass provides a cloud-based Vendor Management System (VMS) to manage services procurement and external workforce programs. Hundreds of global businesses leverage our industry-leading technology to gain visibility into their external labor, project-based services including Statements of Work (SOWs), independent contractors, and additional flexible talent pools.
SOC 2 specific:
A SOC 2 is designed to evaluate service providers such against pre-defined control criteria based on the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants' (AICPA)
Trust Services Principles. SAP Fieldglass has successfully completed a SOC 2 Type 2 audit against the following principles:
1. Security – The system is protected against unauthorized access, use or modification.
2. Availability – The system is available for operation and use as committed or agreed.
3. Processing Integrity - System processing is complete, valid, accurate, timely, and authorized.
4. Confidentiality - Information designated as confidential is protected as committed or agreed.
5. Privacy - Personal information is collected, used, retained, disclosed and destroyed in conformity with the commitments in the entity’s privacy notice and with criteria set forth in generally accepted privacy principles (GAPP) issued by the AICPA and CICA.
This version of the report covers the audit period 1. November 2021 to 30. September 2022.
A copy of this report is available for businesses that have signed an MNDA with SAP Fieldglass. This report is confidential and must not be redistributed.