Skip to Content
How can you license SAP Extension Suite?
SAP offers two business models to purchase SAP Extension Suite. Choose the one that best fits your business and project requirements.
Cloud Platform Enterprise Agreement (CPEA) is a business model that allows for the consumption of cloud credits based on actual usage. This model provides you with the highest flexibility.
What does this mean?
- Get access to all services available under CPEA and configure them in your global account with just one contract. This includes new features or innovations available after the contract signing date.
- Choose how to spend cloud credits and monitor real-time service usage to better understand project costs.
- Consume services based on project requirements, without having to change your contract, and only get charged for what is used.
Explore the service catalog to learn more about all services.
Estimate project costs and share the estimate with your SAP sales team to simplify the buying experience, or request a demo and see a use case in action.
Contact your SAP sales team to get a personalized quote and all the information you need to get started.
This business model lets you choose a fixed set of services for a fixed rate, regardless of actual consumption.
What does this mean?
- The contract includes the exact services you can use in your project and will be provisioned in your global account for entitlements.
- The entitled cloud services can be used up to the limit of your purchased subscription. To use more, you can increase your license volume.
- You can add new services or modify your contract by contacting your SAP sales representative or visiting SAP Store.
- You can optimize your cost by knowing exactly what you need, get higher discounts, and benefit from budget security throughout the contract period.
Explore the service catalog to learn more about all the services.
Meet with an expert and get a personalized demo.
Contact an SAP sales team to get a personalized quote, or visit SAP Store and purchase select services online.
Sign up for our free trial and start using SAP Extension Suite
- Look at the starter scenarios to understand how SAP Extension Suite can help you complete your use case
- Get early access to beta functionality and provide your feedback directly in the cockpit
- Engage with SAP Community for more tutorials, learning materials, and Q&As
Back to top