Benefit from an open logistics network that connects business partners for intercompany collaboration and insights. SAP Logistics Business Network provides a central entry point to manage logistics transactions, exchange documents with key business partners, and gain transparency across the complete value chain through an open, network of networks strategy.
Ease intercompany logistics with collaboration and insights
Break up siloed business operations
Onboard once and collaborate with many stakeholders on an open network that tightly integrates with your logistics business processes.
Improve resiliency of logistics processes
Use real-time information and situational insights to ease decision-making for every role and find the best way to automate logistics collaboration.
Cut the cost of integrating your value chain
Apply common communication standards and digitalise them across your complete network of logistics processes.
Freight logistics collaboration
- Support shippers in their collaboration with third-party logistics providers
- Manage transactions jointly and share insights across the value chain
- Oversee the complete freight order lifecycle and manage appointments
- Leverage real-time connectivity and visibility
Tracking and tracing
- Monitor purchase, sales, and delivery fulfilment
- Avoid costly firefighting by notifying relevant stakeholders about deviations from the plan
- Get visibility into your goods in transit to optimise your logistics supply chain
- Extend your reach with custom integration into other networks
- Improve transparency, trust, efficiency, and sustainability by connecting your supply chain
- Get end-to-end multi-ingredient traceability and trace material provenance from raw material origin to finished product
- Provide cross-company alerting for product issues to streamline recalls
Build a business case
Trace multi-ingredient products across companies
Leverage SAP Logistics Business Network, material traceability option, for end-to-end supply-chain product and recall management.
Manage volatile demand and supply in challenging times
Hear how the integration of Uber Freight in SAP Logistics Business Network can help you build an agile and resilient supply chain.
This product is deployed in the cloud and is available as software as a service (SaaS), so you can access your software from any Web browser.
Optimise configuration of SAP Logistics Business Network with our comprehensive administration guides for all relevant releases.
Find out how you can seamlessly integrate SAP Logistics Business Network with your existing IT landscape.
Jump-start your implementation and drive ROI by collaborating with industry experts, consultants, and support engineers throughout your journey.
Transform your business quickly and effectively by taking advantage of our holistic service and support plans, expert consulting services, custom application development, proven best practices, and deep industry and technical knowledge.
Help keep your SAP solutions running at peak performance with our IT experts and support services, including long-term plans, embedded teams, remote technology support, self-service portal, and innovation strategies.
Security and compliance
Focus on your business and customer relationships, while keeping your data safe and reliable. SAP takes a proactive, predictive approach to maintaining compliance and data security in the cloud and within an on-premise data centre.