Connect disparate business processes across your value chain
Organisations are grappling with vast digital ecosystems consisting of multiple touch points and applications running both on premise and in the cloud. The result is fragmented processes and disconnected applications, creating inconsistent user experiences, slowing down workflows, and reducing operational efficiency.
Save time spent on manual tasks and supercharge your organisation’s productivity and profit margins.
Below are suggested solutions from SAP that are key to optimising and automizing business processes.
Integration solutions from SAP can help you unlock efficiencies and increase business agility to deliver a harmonised user experience.
SAP Integration Suite
- Integrate disparate systems and applications
- Streamline critical business processes
- Connect multiple applications and data silos
SAP API Business Hub
- Discover business processes for faster integration
- Accelerate business processes optimisation with prepackaged integrations and APIs
SAP Process automation
- Increase automation rates and drive process improvements
- Automate workflow and manual tasks for greater efficiency
Connect and contextualize experiences
With SAP Integration Suite, you can connect and contextualize experiences for customers, partners, and employees across the enterprise and extended ecosystems.
Example of a business process - "Source to pay"
Optimise, simplify, and manage all spend processes and spend categories to drive business outcomes. You can transition from digital to autonomous procurement, lowering your total cost of ownership and using the collective intelligence and network effect of the marketplace.
Products: The SAP solutions used to achieve this end-to-end process are SAP Integration Suite, SAP S/4HANA Cloud, SAP Ariba solutions, and SAP Fieldglass solutions.
Vodafone Group: It’s all about connections
Vodafone enhanced its user experience, operational efficiency, access to real-time insights, and capabilities for automation and process standardisation – impacting the entire business, including finance, the supply chain, and IT.
customers served worldwide.
of core processes standardised across 24 countries.
global employees supported.
We have managed to optimise our operations and be far more efficient, eliminating all the complexity from our landscape.
Head of Corporate Transformation, Vodafone Group
Transforming an energy giant with SAP solutions
- US$1 million estimated annual savings
- 50% reduction in application management efforts
- Faster return on investment
Optimising IT systems to serve more than 100 million customers
- 15.2% increase in sales consultant productivity in one year
- 33% lower carbon emissions through improvements across supply chain, logistics, and production processes
- Increased automation and business insights across the enterprise