Simplify connectivity to any application with Open Connectors
Simplify, standardise, and accelerate connectivity
Achieve seamless integration
- Use prebuilt connectors to simplify, standardise, and accelerate connectivity with third-party cloud applications
- Take advantage of open RESTful APIs and JSON data format, regardless of underlying third-party service architecture
- Apply common resource definitions to transform data fields from one or more third-party applications into a normalised form
- Support bulk data upload and download data in a normalised way, regardless of the underlying service architecture
- Leverage common resources for building a canonical data model for extending pre-built connectors
Why SAP Business Technology Platform?
Why use Open Connectors
Open Connectors is a core component of SAP Integration Suite that provides prebuilt and feature-rich connectors to simplify the connectivity and seamless integration to non-SAP cloud applications.
Unify the Developer Experience
Regardless of the application’s backend – REST, SOAP, proprietary SDK, database, etc – Open Connectors creates a unified API layer and standards-based implementation across every environment to ensure integration users, and their use cases are decoupled from the backend services on which they rely.
With over 160 pre-built connectors to some of the most popular third party applications, Open Connectors makes it easy and fast to integrate across your entire IT landscape.
Benefit from connectivity to third-party APIs via harmonised RESTful APIs, with built-in interactive API documentation in Open API specification and normalised authentication. Leverage built in security capabilities for safe connectivity to third-party applications.
Value driven results
order creation and customer data access under a multi cloud environment
field sales efficiency and effectiveness
implementation of complex integration projects
Bacardi needed to deliver simple, connected digital experiences to customers, partners, and employees quickly. They turned to SAP for the simple integration and open connectivity needed to create a single integrated system across a diverse IT landscape.