SAP User Groups
Exchange ideas, information, and experiences in SAP user groups
- Enabling SAP and SAP users to exchange information of mutual interest and value
- Giving SAP users an opportunity to share experiences, knowledge, and ideas
- Providing SAP with user feedback in all technical and functional areas of interest
Our Vision and Mission
To ensure all customers have the opportunity to participate in a network of vibrant, meaningful, and growing user group communities.
As a member of an SAP User Group, you can easily:
- Share information and receive education about SAP products, solutions, technologies, and services
- Network with peers
- Learn how to optimize your SAP investment
- Help influence SAP’s future product direction
To advocate on behalf of both SAP and SAP customers by establishing a strategic partnership with SAP user groups worldwide.
The Global User Groups organization helps SAP user groups:
- Craft and execute short- and long-term action plans focused on future direction and growth
- Communicate with SAP stakeholders on matters related to SAP's future product direction
- Showcase the latest SAP innovations through events, forums, direct customer contact
Experience the benefits of membership in your local SAP User Group
Maximize the return on your investment in SAP software by connecting with local customers and industry and technology experts. Find local SAP User Groups by region to exchange ideas, learn about educational events, and keep up with the latest innovations for your specific business needs.
Get connected with other user groups to engage in an open dialogue between members and SAP. The SAP user group executive network (SUGEN) includes leaders from multiple user groups worldwide who are focused on driving the market toward excellence and innovation.
Knowledge transfer for SAP user groups
Set the cornerstone for your success by attending webinars dedicated to SAP user groups. SAP is renowned for its vast product, solution, and services portfolio across all industries and lines of businesses. These Knowledge Transfer for SAP User Groups offerings provide:
- A big picture overview of SAP’s portfolio, diving into details as we go along
- The latest information on roadmaps, technical and business updates, etc.
- A showcase of the latest product innovations Unique overviews on strategic topics, end-to-end, with eBooks
- Mark your calendar and attend a session live, or listen to a recording and view the presentations when it is more convenient for you.
You might also be interested in...
Get connected and influence SAP software development
SAP offers several programs that help customers influence our products – and quickly adopt them. These include the SAP Customer Engagement Initiative, SAP Beta Testing, the SAP Early Adopter Care Program, and the SAP Customer Connection Program.
Relive the best from SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference
Watch replays of keynotes from the last SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference to learn how you can enable your digital business strategy and get more from your technology investment.