Apply online using a PC or mobile device. Send us your letter of motivation, curriculum vitae, current university certificates, and certificates of internships and work experience. Make sure that your contact details are still correct.
The file types accepted for uploading documents are: Microsoft Word, PDF, HTML, PPT, XLS, CSV and image and text formats.
Start of the program is April 01. The application phase for the start in 2023 will be from mid-August to end of September, 2022 in Germany.
- Master’s degree in business administration, engineering management, business informatics, or a related field (such as informatics or design)
- Less than two years of working experience at the start of the program
- Knowledge of cloud business and its impact on software companies and the associated transformation journey (IT architecture, business processes, and business models)
- Passion for IT and interest in new IT trends like machine learning, for example
- Fluency in English (proficiency in German is a plus)
- Experiences in project management and agile or scrum approaches
- International experience through at least one longer (virtual) stay abroad
- You question the status quo and are eager to find innovative ways to simplify processes and tools
- You are creative and curious to learn
- You see change as an opportunity for growth and can easily adapt to new working modes and different cultural environments
- You have a strong, result-driven and ambitious attitude as well as a hands-on mentality
- You are a good team player
- To you, sharing knowledge and networking are major keys to success
- You have a logical, analytical, process-oriented mindset
- You enjoy dealing with complexity
Interested in our program?
If your application documents have convinced us, we will invite you to a telephone interview with the recruiter as a first step. If you convince us here, the next step is to participate in a one-day assessment center in November. Here you participate in a group discussion and assignment, as well as another face-to-face interview with our functional departments. The selection process will be completed in December. The academy program starts in April. If you receive an offer, our recruiting department will work out the details with you.
Do you have any further questions? We will be happy to answer them.