SAP ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING (SAP ERP)
Address Changing Market Requirements with Comprehensive Enterprise Resource Planning Solutions
HANDLING THE HIGHS AND LOWS OF YOUR BUSINESS WITH SAP ERP SOFTWARE
Address the ups and downs of markets, business cycles, compliance and talent challenges comprehensively with ERP software from SAP.
Watch the demo. Log-in required.
With SAP Business Suite, your company can improve the strategic alignment and efficiencies of financial, human capital and operational processes. With enhanced enterprise productivity and insight from the SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (SAP ERP) application, you have the power needed to adapt quickly and cost-effectively to changing business, market and industry requirements with ERP solutions that include:
Furthermore, with SAP enhancement packages and services for getting started with or upgrading to SAP ERP software, you can benefit from reduced costs and minimal disruptions to your business operations.
Optimise your HR processes with a complete, integrated and global human capital management solution: SAP ERP Human Capital Management (SAP ERP HCM). With SAP ERP HCM, you get the help you need to attract the right people, develop and leverage their talents, align their efforts with corporate objectives and retain top performers.
To increase HCM efficiencies, SAP ERP HCM automates these key processes:
- End-user service delivery – Deliver multiple options of ERP services along with business content to your entire organisation and beyond.
- Workforce analytics – Gain real-time insight into your workforce to manage your human capital more effectively and track costs and ROI associated with HR projects.
- Talent management – Support people through every phase of their employment, from recruitment to training, development and retention.
- Workforce process management – Streamline and integrate essential workforce processes on a global platform.
- Workforce deployment – Deploy the right people based on skills and availability, monitor scheduling and progress on projects, track time and analyse results for strategic decision making.
Develop and retain the best people and talent.
"Integrated Talent Management with SAP ERP HCM" (PDF)