SAP ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING (SAP ERP)
Address Changing Market Requirements with Comprehensive Enterprise Resource Planning Solutions
HANDLING THE HIGHS AND LOWS OF YOUR BUSINESS WITH SAP ERP SOFTWARE
Address the ups and downs of markets, business cycles, compliance and talent challenges comprehensively with ERP software from SAP.
Watch the demo. Log-in required.
With SAP Business Suite, your company can improve the strategic alignment and efficiencies of financial, human capital and operational processes. With enhanced enterprise productivity and insight from the SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (SAP ERP) application, you have the power needed to adapt quickly and cost-effectively to changing business, market and industry requirements with ERP solutions that include:
Furthermore, with SAP enhancement packages and services for getting started with or upgrading to SAP ERP software, you can benefit from reduced costs and minimal disruptions to your business operations.
With the SAP ERP Corporate Services solution, your company can manage real estate; enterprise assets; project portfolios; corporate travel; environment, health, and safety compliance; quality; and global trade services more effectively. SAP ERP Corporate Services can help you achieve meaningful business value in:
- Real estate management – Avoid vacancies and reduce costs associated with real estate development, rentals and property management.
- Enterprise asset management – Manage preventive and predictive maintenance, maintenance cost budgeting, maintenance execution and work-clearance management.
- Project and portfolio management – Manage a portfolio of projects – from strategic portfolio management to project planning, execution and accounting.
- Travel management – Reduce costs, streamline travel administration processes, monitor compliance with travel policies and manage changes in compensation and pricing models from suppliers, global distribution systems and travel agencies.
- Environment, health, and safety management – Implement EHS strategies on local and global levels. The SAP Environment, Health and Safety Management (SAP EHS Management) application not only empowers you to address regulatory compliance, but also to take an integrated approach to managing operational risks related to environment, health and safety, and to address the needs of corporate sustainability initiatives.
- Quality management – Gain a unified approach to total quality management, delivering efficiencies that result from fewer product returns and improved asset utilisation.
- Global trade services – Secure your global supply chain, connect and communicate with government systems and promote the use of shared data to streamline cross-border trade and gain sustainable competitive advantage.