SAP ERP HCM
SAP ERP Human Capital Management (SAP ERP HCM) provides you with the most comprehensive global HCM solution available today. With SAP ERP HCM, you gain the following business benefits:
- Consistently achieve corporate objectives
- Align your workforce with organisational objectives.
- Find the best people and leverage their talent in the right job at the right time.
- Ensure that every employee understands and acts upon appropriate business objectives and can monitor their progress toward corporate goals.
- Retain your talent
- Provide your employees clearly defined career and development plans and personalised learning opportunities.
- Link employee performance to compensation programs, such as variable pay plans and long-term incentives.
- Proactively identify and fill talent gaps
- Identify, develop, and track high-potential employees.
- Ensure that future leaders can be effectively promoted from within – and that successors are identified for key positions.
- Lower costs of compliance and employee administration
- Reduce the cost and effort of complying with local regulations through unrivaled features and functions, support structures, and expertise.
- Reduce HR costs by automating operational employee-related processes.
- Improve decision making and manage human capital more effectively
- Give your executives, HR professionals, and line managers reporting and analysis options that provide real-time insight into your workforce.
- Identify trends at an early stage and make well-informed decisions, so you can manage your human capital more effectively, predict human-capital investment demands, and track workforce costs and the return on investment for HR projects.
- Reduce risk
- Adapt your processes quickly to changing business needs with a flexible, scalable solution.
- Leverage local SAP help centres as well as the customer community of several thousand organisations who are using the SAP® ERP Human Capital Management solution.
- Implement value-added activities
- Streamline all HCM processes.
- Free employees to concentrate on value-generating activities, rather than on routine tasks.
- Turn HR into a strategic business partner
- Align HR activities with organisational objectives
- Focus on leadership succession, workforce planning, and organisational change
- Make HR services transparent
- Lower HR costs and deliver better HR services – anywhere and anytime