SAP Customer Relationship Management
SAP CRM was developed with industry-leading companies to address the unique needs of all major industries. Unlike competitive offerings simply branded as "industry specific," SAP CRM addresses your complete, end-to-end requirements.
Examples of industry-specific processes include:
- Automotive – Organisations gain support for key sales and service processes.
- Chemicals – SAP CRM provides comprehensive support for key sales and marketing processes.
- Consumer products – SAP enables customer-centric business process for all consumer product companies, including key support for trade promotion management. Consumer products companies in various industry segments can also benefit from extensive support for sales and marketing and post-sales support processes.
- Retail – such as grocery companies gain support for key processes such as category management and multichannel retailing.
- Telecommunications – SAP offers support in processes like sales and service fulfillment, dealer management and customer service.
- Professional services – Professional service providers gain support for client and opportunity management.
- Public sector – Organisations in the public sector can manage all citizen-driven and tax administration tasks, using various access channels, including processes such as tax and revenue management, social services and social security, and public security, as well as processes to manage government programs.
- High tech – With SAP CRM, semiconductor manufacturers and high tech OEMs gain support for channel management; quotation, contract, and order management; and customer service management.
- Industrial machinery and components – SAP CRM supports industrial machinery and components business processes, including sales and marketing and aftermarket sales and service.
- Media – SAP CRM supports key business processes for newspaper and magazine publishers, including account and contract management, campaign management, advertising sales, subscription sales, and customer service.
- Utilities – SAP CRM supports business processes for retail and services utilities, including sales management for commercial and industrial customers, as well as call for centre services.
- Oil and gas – With SAP CRM, oil and gas companies can manage their downstream marketing and retailing processes.
- Wholesale distribution – SAP CRM supports strategic planning processes, including critical marketing planning activities.