SAP Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM) Software
Balancing Today's Needs With Future Imperatives
More than ever, in today's challenging business environment, best-run companies are staying focused on their most valuable assets – their customers. SAP CRM helps companies retain their best customers and maximise the effectiveness of every customer interaction – whether it's sales, service, or marketing.
Unlike other CRM software, the SAP Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM) application, part of the SAP Business Suite, not only helps you address your short-term imperatives – to reduce cost and increase your decision-making ability – but can also help your company achieve differentiated capabilities in order to compete effectively over the long term
SAP has helped best-run companies in more than 25 industries to achieve excellence in all aspects of customer relationship management. Learn more:
With SAP CRM, you can turn the Internet into a profitable sales and interaction channel while providing consumers and business customers with a personalised online experience and convenient self-services. Key SAP CRM Web channel capabilities include:
Key Web Channel Benefits of SAP Customer Relationship Management
SAP CRM enables you to:
- Increase sales and extend market reach by making more relevant offers
- Drive customer loyalty and demand through targeted, personalised e-marketing campaigns
- Improve customer convenience and control with powerful, intuitive self-services
- Reduce the cost of sales and support by delivering consistent and accurate product, pricing, and customer information across all customer touch points
- Make reliable commitments using a streamlined, end-to-end order-to-cash process
- Gain insight into, analyse, and act on e-business trends to increase competitiveness
Get a complete view of Web channel capabilities with the SAP CRM solution map.
Discover how to improve your ROI with SAP Education.