SAP Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM) Software
Balancing Today's Needs With Future Imperatives
More than ever, in today's challenging business environment, best-run companies are staying focused on their most valuable assets – their customers. SAP CRM helps companies retain their best customers and maximise the effectiveness of every customer interaction – whether it's sales, service, or marketing.
Unlike other CRM software, the SAP Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM) application, part of the SAP Business Suite, not only helps you address your short-term imperatives – to reduce cost and increase your decision-making ability – but can also help your company achieve differentiated capabilities in order to compete effectively over the long term
SAP has helped best-run companies in more than 25 industries to achieve excellence in all aspects of customer relationship management. Learn more:
With SAP CRM, marketers gain the essential business insights needed to make intelligent decisions, sharpen their focus on customers to drive demand and increase customer retention, and better manage marketing resources to do more with less. Key SAP CRM marketing capabilities include:
Key Marketing Benefits of SAP Customer Relationship Management
SAP CRM enables you to:
- Align marketing resources to support organisational objectives
- Understand the returns on your marketing spend
- Accelerate marketing processes with increased visibility and control
- Drive customer demand with targeted marketing messages
- Identify and retain high-value customers with customer loyalty programs
- Establish a standard, streamlined marketing process with a central marketing
Get a complete view of marketing capabilities with the SAP CRM solution map.
Discover how to improve your ROI with SAP Education.