Features and Functions of SAP CRM Realtime Offer Management
The SAP CRM Real-Time Offer Management software is an advanced analytical real-time decision engine that enables you to optimise any decision-making process, such as for cross-sell and up-sell offers, retention, service-level adherence, and lifetime value boosting. The software takes into account all relevant information, including up-to-the-moment interaction information, to help you to take the most appropriate next action to enhance customer relationships on all customer interaction channels.
SAP CRM Real-Time Offer Management supports the following processes, including:
- Offer management
- Centrally create and manage offers across all interaction channels.
- Easily define offer targets, eligibility rules, and policies.
- Simulate and test offer effectiveness before putting it into production.
- Create and deploy offers without IT dependence.
- Real-time decision making
- Make intelligent real-time recommendations for cross sell, up sell, retention, and next-best actions.
- Take into account all relevant customer information, including session information and other factors such as agent skills and an offer's value, to make the optimal recommendations.
- Leverage advanced optimisation and arbitration real-time analytics accompanied with personalised decision support.
- Automatically adapt offering prioritisation to shifting market trends, customer tastes, and seasonality effects.
- Learn from every customer interaction to anticipate future customer demands.
- Experiment and automatically learn from responses to recommend offers with highest likelihood of being accepted.
- Offer analytics
- Gain insights into offer effectiveness by understanding how and why offers are performing.
- Review your agents' effectiveness in promoting offers and their conversion rates.
- Gain a more thorough understanding of your customer segments by seeing their reactions to various offers.
- Leverage the insights to build more effective and targeted offers.
In addition, SAP solutions and applications support a wide range of business processes related to customer relationship management, including category management, multichannel retailing, price management, price optimisation, and sales order management.