Supply Chain Management – SCM
Transform your linear supply chain into a responsive supply network, and quickly adapt to ever-changing markets. Our supply chain management software can help you synchronise your planning, distribution, transportation and logistics – for an 'always on' 24/7 operation.
Recognised by key industry analysts as one of the market-leading supply chain management (SCM) software solutions, SAP Supply Chain Management (SAP SCM) can also help you maintain your relationships with suppliers, customers and contract manufacturers – facilitating your connections and collaboration around the globe.
Learn more about our SCM solutions
Expand All »
Supply Chain for Small and Medium Enterprises
Automate your supply chain processes, optimise inventory and gain greater insight into your business with supply chain solutions for small and medium enterprises.
- Benefit from an integrated business solution that is designed for businesses of your size
- Focus on your business while saving time and system costs
- Increase customer satisfaction by consistently delivering the perfect order
Web Link: Compare SAP Business Management Software
SCM for SME
On-Demand Supply Chain Management for SME
SAP Business ByDesign helps you build an efficient supply chain so you can respond quickly to changing markets, by managing demand and supply and collaborating with your customers and suppliers.
- Complete, fully integrated business management solution delivered on demand
- Large-scale solution functionality designed for small and midsize businesses
- Managed, monitored and maintained by SAP experts so you can focus on your business and not on IT
SAP Business ByDesign
Extended Warehouse Management
Improve warehouse efficiency, optimise operations and sharpen your competitive edge with end-to-end extended warehouse management tools.
- Gain real-time visibility and control of warehouse operations
- Benefit from advanced slotting, labour management and automation integration capabilities
- Streamline inbound and outbound warehouse processes – for a better bottom line
Video: Dansk Supermarked
Solution in Detail: Extended Warehouse Management with SAP Supply Chain Management
SCM Warehouse Management
Service Parts Management
Ensure you have the right parts in the right place at the right time – for more efficient management of your extended service parts network.
- Effectively market and sell highly profitable service parts to maximise operational efficiency
- Better manage reverse logistics and extract more value from returned parts
- Accelerate your supply chain with RFID support and advanced strategies for picking and receiving
Video: Cat Logistics
SCM Service Parts Management
Solutions for Auto-ID and Item Serialisation
Manage complex supply chains, cut costs and ensure regulatory compliance with cutting-edge auto-ID technology.
- Apply business context and real-world awareness to local, serialised data
- Leverage RFID, SMS and GPS to respond to meaningful events in real time
- Increase visibility between your sites, partners and enterprise
Solution in Detail: Drive Business Productivity with Real-Time Data Capture
Solution in Detail: SAP Event Management: Power and Sophistication to Manage Your Extended Supply Chain
Auto-ID and Item Serialisation
Achieve optimal inventory management by responding to changes in demand, supply and network alignment.
- Strike the right balance between your service levels and inventory investment
- Set and manage stock targets at a granular level more frequently
- Help customers realise savings from lower inventory and reduced working capital
Enterprise Inventory Optimisation
Information Sharing and Integration with Trading Partners
Become more agile by collaborating with your business partners in decision making and the provision of materials, goods and services.
- Share information to eliminate repetition and reduce IT costs
- Lower your compliance risks using up-to-date profiles
- Accelerate your decision making with accurate data
Closing this window will discard any information entered and bring you back to the main page