Dual Delivery allows customers to choose the delivery method most suitable for them to achieve their learning objectives.
On a Dual Delivery course, the class will be made up of:
- Delegates sitting in a state of the art classroom at Clockhouse Place
- Delegates logged in virtually using Adobe Connect technology currently in use in our popular and well established Virtual Live Classroom curriculum.
High quality microphones in the training room allow delegates dialled in remotely to feel part of the class and the interactive whiteboard used ensures that no one misses out on anything the instructor displays or demonstrates.
This flexibility allows you to choose the delivery method that suits you best. Look out for courses being delivered via Dual Delivery via the course search.
What You'll Need to Take a Course Virtually
The technical requirements to participate in a virtual live classroom delivery are basic and easy to implement. The following is a summary of the major requirements:
- Ability of registered student to download software, plug-ins, etc. required for participation in a virtual classroom delivery
- Computer (laptop, desktop, PC)
- High-speed Internet access (LAN, DSL, cable)
- 17 inch or larger monitor (recommended)
- Internet browser
- Phone with headset/microphone or speakerphone feature
Before registering for a virtual classroom delivery please review the SAP Education virtual live classroom technical requirements document to ensure you can participate.