The branch is no longer the primary banking channel. Customers have embraced the digital revolution - they love the convenience of anytime, anywhere banking. Regardless of their preferred channel, or combination of channels, they expect banks to anticipate their needs, and enhance every interaction.
- Shift sales to digital channels - target consumers based on their portfolio of banking products
- Enable consumers to seamlessly engage with the bank across their preferred channels
- Satisfy consumer demand for self-service enablement, and benefit from reduced support costs
- Enhance traditional online and mobile banking services by including customer loyalty and rewards
- Eliminate technology duplication across silos, and efficiently launch new features and services