Financial Performance Management
Discover how to invest in opportunities that allow you to control costs, determine the best strategy and use real-time data to make immediate adjustments.
- Make better financial decisions faster using real-time data
- Cascade your strategy across all levels of the banking organisation
- Deliver accurate costing information to make more informed decisions
Success story - Bank of Ireland Basel II
Risk and Compliance Management
Proactively monitor risks and internal controls to align strategy and operations, improve predictability and sustain profitable growth.
- Access all data through other systems, resulting in fewer disparities and lower costs
- Manage risk proactively across multiple business lines with on-time, compliant monitoring
- Reduce costs and improve efficiency with simple, integrated reporting interfaces
Solution Brief: Efficient Enterprise Risk Reporting
Gain insights into your customers and your sales organisation to improve communication, performance and profitability.
- Analyse customer records in real-time to improve their overall experience
- Enhance the total customer experience – from contact centre and agent performance to customer service
- Manage planning, forecasting and analytics to improve pipeline performance
Development Bank of Southern Africa: Discover how the Development Bank of Southern Africa turned to SAP software in order to manage a growing portfolio of loan products and services, enabling greater visibility and more efficient, integrated processes.
Customer Service Contact Centre
Effectively manage call centre activities and connect with your entire banking organisation.
- Track customer requests through multiple channels, for more "one and done" tickets
- Provide call agent scripting and knowledge management tools to up-sell products
- Deliver consistent product and service offers and complaint handling across all interaction channels
- Engage with customers – from branch network to online to mobile
Standard Bank: Opening 7,000 New Accounts per Day Using a Mobile
Origination Platform from SAP
Customer Information Management
Provide a consistent customer experience across all communication channels.
- Give employees a 360-degree customer view to improve service and communication
- Create effective marketing campaigns based on real-time customer information
- Execute your customer-centric growth strategy based on accurate insights
Standard Bank: Opening 7,000 New Accounts per Day Using a Mobile
Origination Platform from SAP
Marketing Campaign Management and Customer Segmentation
Effectively analyse, plan and execute every marketing activity through all customer touch points.
- Make relevant and personalised real-time offers through inbound marketing channels
- Provide strategic campaign planning and multichannel execution
- Strengthen customer relationships with relevant, personalised interactions
Sales Force Management
Provide the knowledge needed to turn customer insight into sales strategies that acquire, grow and retain profitable relationships.
- Provide tailored products as a foundation to grow and exceed sales targets
- Give employees a 360-degree customer view to improve service
- Help management track, monitor and improve employee sales performance
Chinatrust (Philippines): Improved Customer Conversion Rate 22%*
Manage and monitor the entire lifecycle of an account contract, including transactions, agreements, statements and other related tasks.
- Automate deposit account processes to decrease the cost per unit handled
- Implement a single account and contract management tool for all cross-division products
- Flexibly support evolving products and services
Manage and monitor the entire lifecycle of a loan contract, including origination activities, all subsequent transactions, agreements, statements and more.
- Improve time to market with swift and painless development of new products
- Automate loans management processes to decrease costs per unit and reduce error load
- Decrease implementation time and maintenance costs
Approach customer loyalty management strategically to reward the right customers.
- Create campaigns and tactics that appeal to your target audience
- Use loyalty incentives to reward the right customers
- Apply metrics – from product purchases, money spent to branch visits – to build rewards
Solution Brief: Building Multichannel Customer Loyalty Programmes
Capitalise on new global demand for leased objects by streamlining all business processes of the leasing lifecycle.
- Take advantage of an end-to-end solution that supports core leasing processes
- Access a high level of customisation through rule-based engines
- Streamline contact lifecycle management processes, from billing and invoicing to asset tracking
Amstel Lease: Reduced Time to Market for Product Changes by 60% to 70%*
Corporate Cash Management
Deliver highly individualised cash management services with deposit and payment products to improve liquidity and interest results for corporate customers.
- Get one global solution with multi-currency, multi-country and multi-time zone capabilities
- Provide automated and extensive support for account and cross-product processes
- Access highly flexible configuration options to quickly adopt required processes
Charging and Billing Management
Implement real-time rating and fee models for banking services with integrated billing.
Web Link: Read About Convergent Billing More »
- Rely on an end-to-end solution for consume-to-cash relationship pricing
- Manage relationship pricing and consolidate disparate billing systems for quick go to market
- Improve billing and invoicing to support real-time charging, receivables and payables
Implement effective pricing strategies that can help you achieve your strategic goals – with a price optimisation solution designed specifically for banking.
- Put well-defined pricing practices in place
- Streamline and automate pricing processes
- Base pricing on analysis of current customer data
- Improve margins in a highly competitive market
- Adapt to shifting consumer demand and economic trends
Solution Brief: Effective Pricing Gives Banks a Competitive Edge
Efficiently track and monitor all collateral-related processes, from creation to risk-exposure reporting.
- Provide quality data for reserve provisioning and capital adequacy calculations
- Handle complex lending and collateral relationships typical of corporate customers
- Link to any credit system through web services
Manage corporate and complex high-value loans for customers with a seamless process that provides end-to-end service.
- Offer corporate customers highly tailored loan management services
- Cover all back-office processes with a high degree of flexibility
- Implement a comprehensive lending solution with integration across all relevant components
Deliver timely, accurate financial reports by standardising and automating the financial close cycle.
- Integrate your financial accounting architecture to close books faster with fewer errors
- Lower the cost of finance and compliance processes
- Meet regulatory reporting requirements with timely, reliable financial reporting
Real Estate Lifecycle Management
Align efficient acquisition, construction, lease, space and facilities management across your stakeholders to enhance your property portfolio value.
- Get accurate visibility into what you own vs. lease – and locations, uses and costs
- Lower transaction costs, increase operational efficiency and free up capital
- Facilitate decision making and investment strategy with accurate performance data
Currency Management and Optimisation
Learn how to streamline banknote handling and provide the optimal supply of currency to ATMs and bank branch cash points.
- Prevent out-of-cash situations in branches, ATMs and vaults
- Increase customer satisfaction from reliably getting money from ATMs
- Improve forecast accuracy for future currency demand
Strengthen your bank's capabilities by building up a refinancing platform to issue covered bonds.
- Benefit from easy handling and transparency of all available assets to be funded
- Gain an overview of all funding transactions to identify more effective funding
- Facilitate changes or enhancement requirements from investors and businesses
Streamline all payment processes using standardised interfaces with surrounding applications to create one central payment hub.
- Lower cost of ownership by simplifying processes across business and product lines
- Gain efficiencies by re-engineering payment operations into one central platform
- Open new revenue streams with a scalable payment platform that supports all channels
Solution Brief: Make Your Payment Hub Work Smarter
Set sustainability strategies and execute against your objectives of minimising risk and improving opportunities.
- Tap into data company-wide with analytics, dashboard and reporting – for easier compliance
- Reduce energy consumption by consolidating IT assets
- Minimise e-waste with sustainable sourcing, recycling and contamination prevention
Energy and Carbon Management
Stay competitive in a carbon-constrained economy – and establish sustainable strategies to capitalise on the environmental aspects of your banking operations.
- Develop an effective carbon management strategy
- Embed sustainability practices into your operations
- Drive better performance than less-prepared banks
- Accurately measure, track and reduce emissions
- Address environmental risks and opportunities
- Stay ahead of public policy issues