Quality Management at SAP
Quality Vision, Mission & Policy
Consistently deliver high quality solutions focused on improving customer satisfaction.
- Research and develop new methods and standards.
- Proactively communicate and share knowledge.
- Apply the knowledge to enhance our products, processes and services.
- Continually monitor and improve our performance against set targets.
- Strive for prevention of failure, defect reduction and increased customer satisfaction.
Quality is the basic requirement for the satisfaction of our customers and the resulting competitiveness and economic success of SAP. The Executive Board dedicates itself to the implementation and monitoring of the following principles:
- SAP employees shall work according to the Quality Management System applicable in their area.
- SAP employees shall undertake all actions required to maintain a close cooperation with internal and external customers and partners, and a performance-oriented communication with its suppliers.
- Continual improvement of our products, processes, and services coupled with innovation is at the center of our endeavors. To this end, SAP employees shall further optimize our organizational, operational, and technical processes. Quality Management shall support the business-oriented behavior of all parties involved.
- Promoting employee satisfaction and quality awareness are major managerial functions in the entire company. Quality shall be an integrated element of daily business for everyone.
- Integrity, excellence, partnership, innovation, and openness are required from all SAP employees to achieve the goals. They have to know the input requirements to comply with quality in their area. Internal education is provided to help SAP employees fulfill their tasks.
- Quality goals are regularly defined, implemented, and monitored by responsible parties within the framework of our Quality Management Systems.
Jim Hagemann Snabe, Management Representative and Co-CEO