Top Tips for Dynamic Dashboards
- Simple: Dashboards must be highly intuitive to use, requiring no end-user training.
- Easy to use: This visual technology is end-user led. Business users can create or update data visualization without IT intervention.
- Personalization: "My layout" allows users to display information and design the dashboard layout to meet their own requirements.
- Interactive: Integrated analysis and reporting ensures users can drill down through the dashboard to detailed reports that explain trends and issues.
- Anytime, Anywhere: Users are able to access the dashboard from any location - via the web, in the company portal, on Blackberry, via email, or displayed in Microsoft tools such as PowerPoint or Adobe Acrobat.
- Complete View: Dashboards should provide access to any data source, SAP or non-SAP, OLAP or SQL, to provide a complete 360 degree view.
- Monitors and Alerts to Drive Action: Track metrics and provide alerts so that when thresholds are reached, key stakeholders are notified.
Can we help