SAP ERP Operations
SAP ERP Operations helps you gain these business benefits for your organization, customers, and suppliers:
- Enhance customer satisfaction
- Enhance customer satisfaction by delivering products and services on time and quality.
- Improve customer service with optimized after-sales services.
- Increase profitability and revenues
- Improve profitability through efficient and cost-effective operations processes.
- Increase revenues with new sales channels like e-commerce.
- Improve cash flow through accurate billing procedures, inventory levels, and turnaround.
- Continuously improve performance by identifying areas of improvement with real-time monitoring and operations analytics.
- Improve productivity
- Increase employee productivity with personnalized roles and easy access to relevant information along end-to-end processes.
- Improve collaboration across the value chain with customers, suppliers, and other key partners.
- Benefit from the use of new mobile and advanced data collection technologies, such as RFID.
- Enhance adaptability to process changes with real-time information.
- Reduce operating costs
- Decrease overall operating costs by converting manual processes into automated and streamlined operations processes.
- Lower transportation costs through consolidated orders and shipments.
- Reduce warehouse costs through optimized use of resources and assets.
- Decrease sales costs through profitable sales interaction channels.
- Sustain cost savings for all spend categories with a standard, sustainable approach to strategic and operational procurement.
- Decrease IT costs through usability and fewer interfaces, freeing IT resources to focus on strategic projects.
- Reduce TCO by leveraging the SAP NetWeaver technology platform for easier change and interoperability with non-SAP systems.