Utility companies rarely engage their customers beyond billing and taking their calls during an outage. It is a relationship of necessity, and interaction is infrequent. But, customers are attached to their mobile devices round-the-clock, and utilities can now engage them more frequently to transform them into active partners.
- Provide customers the ability to report potential outages instantly with photos, details and locations stamps
- Collaborate before, during and after storms to reduce the impact of unavoidable outages
- Provide personalized recommendations and offers for services and appliances, plus tips to reduce consumption
- Enable customers to control their homes, businesses and appliance from anywhere, anytime
- Reduce your customers’ bills and improve your satisfaction ratings
- Reduce support costs, relieve stress on the grid, and shorten collection cycles