SAP Solutions for Governance, Risk, and Compliance:
Environmental Compliance Solutions from SAP and TechniData
To meet a growing number of environmental compliance challenges, manufacturers and suppliers today are looking to proactively monitor and improve product and environmental, health, and safety (EH&S) compliance processes. Tasks made easier with technology solutions provided jointly by SAP and TechniData, a close development partner for more than a decade.
Addressing regulations dealing with product and EH&S compliance, such as Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS), occupational health and safety, and emissions-trading permits, SAP and TechniData deliver integrated solutions to help you cut costs by improving your compliance-related product and EH&S processes across and beyond the enterprise.
SAP and TechniData also offer efficient and results-driven support for your compliance projects. Our services range from planning, implementation, and operation to business-process management and continuous optimization.
Achieve Higher Performance for Your Environmental Compliance Processes
SAP and TechniData's environmental compliance solutions support:
- Chemicals safety management -- Helps you provide product-safety, dangerous-goods, and labeling information for international markets, allowing you to control global business processes and save resources in:
- Exchanging substance and recipe information
- Authoring the documentation required by customers or personnel, such as Safety Data Sheets (SDS), Tremcards (TM), Right-to-Know (RTK) information, and labels
- Environment, health, and safety surveillance -- Enables you to deal with increasing legislative pressure in the areas of industrial hygiene and safety, occupational healthcare, and hazardous-substance management -- facilitating cross-company and interdepartmental cooperation
- Environmental product compliance (EPC) -- Provides capabilities for compliant product design and avoiding risk in the supply chain, and supports collaboration with suppliers, partners, and customers
- Compliance and emissions management -- Supports information flow across the enterprise, enabling you to maintain compliance status; monitor and control plant facilities and permits, including emissions permits; track performance benchmarks; and communicate with key stakeholders
With SAP and TechniData's solutions and services, you can respond efficiently to today's emerging market requirements for reporting -- including Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), International Material Data System (IMDS), RoHS, Global Harmonized System (GHS), and Registration, Evaluation, Authorization of Chemicals (REACH) -- while optimizing the business processes involved.
And, because they deliver compliance processes and services as an integral part of mySAP ERP and the SAP NetWeaver platform, these enterprise SOA-based solutions can be easily enhanced with business-compliance services to ensure scalability and your ability to respond to changing market needs.