SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management
Our powerful customer profitability solutions are based on SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management and work for managers at all levels.
Challenge assumptions about customer profitability using hard facts and decide which customer segments should be the focus of your marketing strategy. At the same time, you can decide what levels of discount you can really afford to offer key accounts, an option which is not available to many organisations. The result? You know what you have to do to drive profitability and get results.
With customer profitability solutions from SAP BusinessObjects, you can leverage features that include:
- Data integration – Combine data from your customer relationship management (CRM), enterprise resource planning (ERP) and transactional systems with data warehouses and the general ledger for seamless customer profitability analysis.
- Macro-or micro-analysis – Choose the level of detail that you want using flexible modelling. Macro-level analysis enables you to examine customer profitability by segment, while micro-level analysis allows you to study individual customer transactions, including time-drive costing for high-volume, repetitive activities.
- User-defined rules – Model areas like customer lifetime value and net present values so you can determine allowable customer acquisition costs and undertake "what if" analysis to model future profitability.
- Predefined revenue dimension – Manage and classify various types of revenue easily and quickly.
- Multi–dimensional analysis – Allocate costs to multiple cost objects and get a single, multi-dimensional report that shows the cost of supplying the same product to different customers or the cost of supplying the same customer through different channels.
- True insight – Access visible, actionable data that allows you to see true customer profitability and make decisions based on facts instead of hunches.
- Ease of maintenance – Maintain your solution models easily. For example, if you add a new product to your model, the solution automatically inherits the activity assignments and cost drivers defined for its group.