DOELGROEP ONDERZOEK PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
In onze visie kan elke organisatie dit niveau bereiken door over de juiste ingrediënten en het juiste recept te beschikken voor Performance Management. Hoe u daar op kunt inspelen? Dat leert u door in ons onderzoek te participeren!
At the Erasmus University, a research team is founded since 2008 that studies the relationship between strategic consensus and organizational performance. This research team is the Erasmus Organizational Survey Center (EOSC) and is multidisciplinary composed; it represents the Erasmus Center for Leadership Studies at RSM (Prof. Dr. Daan van Knippenberg), the Econometric Institute at ESE (Prof. Dr. Patrick Groenen) and the Erasmus School of Accounting & Assurance at ESE (Dr. Marco de Haas). A number of PhD students are part of the research team.
The Erasmus Organizational Survey Center is:
- Professional, since we adhere to the highest academic standards and apply sophisticated web-surveying tools.
- Reliable, since we apply state-of-the-art and advanced data-analytical techniques (Erasmus Econometric Institute).
- Independent, since we have no particular interest in what we find whatsoever, we merely have scientific motives.
- Safe, since we are able to guarantee privacy and confidentiality and thus provide a secure opportunity for respondents to voice their true opinions.
- Leading, since we embody thought leadership, e.g. in the field of organizational behavior (Erasmus Center for Leadership Studies).
- Innovative, since we are unique in the way we study and analyze strategic consensus and its organizational antecedents in relation to organizational performance.