SAP Education Solutions
RWD InfoPak is an integrated suite of software that accelerates the development, organisation, and distribution of documentation, training materials, and online help to maximise the effectiveness of learning materials.
The InfoPak Process
- The Author captures the business process using the simple InfoPak recorder tool.
- After capture, a master document will be automatically created, incorporating all aspects of the process, including testing and training information, in line with a customisable business specific template.
- The author will edit the document, adding contextual information as required.
- The InfoPak Glossary is then run across the master document, automatically populating the document with pre-defined terms, which can be edited by the business as required.
- A Simulation will be simultaneously created with the master document that can be fully edited by the author, using the InfoPak Simulator.
- Once all editing and workflow processes are complete, the author will then publish whatever output documents are required to a fully customisable learning support website that is created and managed using the InfoPak WebArchitect.
- End Users will now be able to access the help documents through this website or through context-specific help with the SAP system.