Why SAP Jam for sales
Sales organisations can accelerate sales cycles by ensuring effective collaboration between sales teams, internal experts, customers, and partners – all in the context of target accounts and opportunities. Empower your sales team to close more deals, faster – and strengthen customer relationships – with collaboration.
- Leverage integration with your core business applications, such as SAP Hybris Cloud for Sales, to conduct collaborative account management, opportunity management, and quote management
- Keep your sales teams informed of the latest developments by collaborating with them directly
- Create and facilitate prospect, customer, or partner communities around a product or market segment
- Share and grow knowledge through sales training groups, mentoring, and coaching
- Collaborate on sales documents and work with customers on proposals, quotes, and contracts
Why SAP Jam for marketing
Enhance marketing program planning, execution, and analysis leveraging the power of collaboration.
- Build outstanding content and create smarter marketing campaigns by collaborating with internal and external experts
- Promote creativity through structured brainstorming and rich communication channels to help prioritize, vote, and take action
- Empower sales and partner teams with the latest content to sell effectively
- Prioritize, track, and manage budget as a team
- Leverage integration with your core business applications, such as SAP Hybris Marketing and SAP S/4 HANA Marketing Cloud
Why SAP Jam for customer service
Work collectively with customers, internal stakeholders, and experts to quickly and effectively resolve service requests – utilising collaborative case management.
- Collaborate within your business applications, such as SAP Hybris Cloud for Service, to enable faster and more effective responses
- Tap a knowledge base of experts to identify the right resource to quickly resolve customer issues
- Boost customer engagement, satisfaction, and retention
- Enhance team performance by minimising the time-to-first-call through rapid onboarding, accelerated learning, and close mentoring