To succeed in the chemical industry, you need to deliver innovative products and services to market more quickly than your competitors – while maintaining a focus on operating cost, pricing and margin pressure, regulatory compliance and customer demand.
The right business management software can help you manage operational complexities, integrate information and processes, and provide powerful decision-making tools that increase performance, reduce costs and facilitate collaboration and communication across your business.
As a best-run chemical company you can benefit from business management software from SAP through a broad range of capabilities.
- Optimise prices and margins – Analyse your customer and product portfolio, focus on the most profitable chemical products and customers, and establish appropriate pricing and customer service levels.
- Avoid penalties and loss of company value – Ensure compliance with environment, health and safety (E&HS); trade security; and financial regulations.
- Align your global supply chain at strategic and tactical levels – Optimise asset utilisation, customer satisfaction and profitability through dynamic rebalancing of inventory levels.
- Enhance customer service and order fulfilment – Meet customer expectations for on-time and complete product deliveries, accurate billing, customised labelling and "never run out" inventory, while reducing the need for expedited shipments.
- Lower costs – Minimise fixed and operational production costs by ensuring the high availability and reliability of production assets and consistent product quality.
- Maximise asset performance and utilisation – Execute your strategy and optimise resources by integrating financial and material planning processes at strategic and operational levels.
- Bring innovative chemical products to market faster – Accelerate innovation, facilitate collaboration, reduce development costs, enhance your product portfolio, and reduce time-to-market for new products and formulations.
LET US HELP
SAP has a solution to meet your industry requirements:
Get a solution recommendation – Answer a few quick questions online and we'll recommend the right solution for you.
Compare our solutions – See which one is a best-fit for your company and meets your industry needs.
Learn more about SAP Business All-in-One and SAP Business One.