adopts the learner-centric approach designed for organizations to develop a high degree of SAP consultant knowledge through a self-paced online learning wherever and whenever it is needed. It also provides users with the most effective way to getting an SAP certification and the fastest way to pursue an attractive SAP career.
SAP online learning solutions offer an efficient way to transfer knowledge through interactive 'snapshots' of business processes, along with simulations, exercises, pre and post evaluations. What's more, you can seek assistance through dedicated online support available to students via web-based chat, voiceover IP, NetMeetings, as well as global learner discussion boards.
Participants have access to up to 200 hours of eAcademy curricula over a 5-month period through dedicated training centre.
A Growing Curriculum
The SAP eAcademy curricula covers most commonly solutions in ECC 6.0:
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Management Accounting (CO)
- Order Fulfillment (SD)
- Procurement (MM)
- Manufacturing (PP)
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Enterprise Process Integration
- Application Development Focus ABAP (WAS 6.4)
- Plan your course to suit your schedule.
- Simulations, exercises, pre and post evaluations, all linked to our servers in Germany.
- Up-to-date training material provided directly by SAP
- Online helpdesk support available through NetMeetings, Voice Chat and Web Chat