SAP Enterprise Learning
In a knowledge economy, the key to creating a sustainable competitive advantage is to couple effective knowledge transfer and efficient learning techniques with corporate strategy and business objectives.
The SAP Enterprise Learning environment meets those needs. Our comprehensive learning environment integrates business processes, content development, and the delivery of learning linked to employee performance.
A winner of the eLearning Guild Research 2007 Gold Award in e-learning, SAP Enterprise Learning is the only enterprise solution that integrates back-office ERP functionality with functionality for both learning management systems (LMS) and learning content management systems (LCMS) in a single offering. As a result, you can improve competency management, performance management, and analytics, including support for ad hoc reporting.
In addition, SAP Enterprise Learning provides a comprehensive, blended learning environment for all of an organization's training needs. It supports traditional classroom training, virtual classrooms, Web-based training, and computer-based training.
SAP Enterprise Learning includes the following features:
- Learning portal – Provides the Web-based learner's personalized learning environment
- Instructor portal – Gives instructors an area to manage course participation and activities
- Learning management system – Enables you to control learning processes and manage course offerings
- Authoring environment – Allows you to create tests and structure e-learning content
- Virtual classroom tool – Powered by Adobe Connect; enables you to conduct virtual classroom events
- Learning content management system – Empowers you to store and manage learning content
- Synchronous and asynchronous collaboration – Allows your people to share best practices throughout the organization
With SAP Enterprise Learning, you'll benefit from a complete learning environment that drives consistent and accurate information throughout your organization. As a result, you can increase productivity, reduce downtime, improve employee satisfaction, and enhance the quality of your products and services. You'll be able to leverage a comprehensive learning approach to deliver knowledge to all stakeholders – and tailor learning paths to individual educational needs and learning styles.