Please find our list of Terms and Conditions for participating in SAP's Consultant Certification Program.
- Partners and customers may register suitably qualified employees as candidates for the certification examination.
- Participants in training courses that are given by SAP or SAP's authorized training partners and that include the certification examination may attempt the certification examination.
- The candidate must complete the certification alone and independently. No extra help of any kind is allowed.
- The time available to candidates to complete the certification is limited and can be neither interrupted nor extended.
- The certification is assessed blind in accordance with general rules defined by SAP.
- Successful candidates receive a certificate.
- Unsuccessful candidates will receive general information on identified gaps in their competence.
- Unsuccessful candidates may re-take the same certification.
- No candidate may sit the same certification for the same release more than three times. A candidate who has failed at a certification three times for a release may not attempt that certification again until the next release.
- Candidates pay a fee for all re-certifications.
There are three levels of certification available: Associate, Professional and Master.
- Associate level covers the fundamental knowledge requirements for a consultant or project team member.
- Professional level requires proven project experience, business knowledge and a more detailed understanding of the SAP solution.
- Masters level (in development) involves demonstrating an expert level understanding a specific area of SAP software.