These Guidelines apply to all uses of SAP’s materials that are protected by copyright (which among other things includes all text, images, software, documentation, screenshots, web sites, photographs, video footage, etc.) (“SAP Materials”), in whatever media they may be used (including print media, online media, books, articles, audiovisual works, blogs, wikis, or any other format or medium).
Third parties wishing to use SAP materials that are protected by copyright must have SAP’s permission to do so. In some situations described below, SAP gives you that permission so long as you comply with the requirements stated. In others cases, you must obtain SAP’s written consent. If you don’t already have a contract with SAP that clearly gives you such rights, please contact SAP to request such permission. Contact information is provided below.
II. LIMITED SITUATIONS WHERE USE IS PERMITTED WITHOUT SAP’S PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION
There are some circumstances in which SAP permits you to use specified SAP Materials without getting SAP’s prior written permission, but only if you comply with the Conditions stated below. Those circumstances are detailed here:
CONDITIONS: SAP’s consent to these uses is provided only if you comply with all of the following requirements:
- The SAP Materials and all copies shall remain at all times the exclusive property of SAP SE and/or an SAP affiliate company.
- You must use the SAP Materials without modification (except as may be necessary to resize or otherwise convert the SAP Material to a permitted format).
- You must include the copyright notice “© <YEAR>. SAP SE or an SAP affiliate company. All rights reserved.” [Note: you should insert the year as shown on the materials that you are using]
- You must include the statement “Used with permission of SAP SE” in a prominent location.
- You may not use the SAP Material in any offensive manner or context, for example in a way that is defamatory, disparaging or libelous to, or otherwise presents false or misleading information regarding, SAP or any other party, or its or their products or services; in conjunction with obscene or pornographic material; in a manner that suggests bias based on race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, or religion; or in any manner that would be illegal under applicable law.
- You may not imply any SAP sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement.
- You may not use the SAP Material for a purpose competitive with SAP or its products unless otherwise clearly permitted by applicable law.
- You may not use the SAP corporate logo.
- No use of other SAP trademarks is granted under this section. For information regarding use of SAP trademarks, see http://www.sap.com/corporate/en/legal/trademark.html.
III. HOW TO REQUEST SAP’S PERMISSION FOR ALL OTHER USES OF SAP MATERIALS
To request permission to use any other SAP Materials, please complete this form (in English), have an authorized person sign the form, and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must obtain SAP’s permission prior to engaging in a use. Please let us know if you have a deadline. While we cannot commit to responding within any particular time, we will consider your deadline when possible.