- The SAP Quality Awards are open to all organizations with successful implementations of any SAP product.
- The SAP implementation must have gone live and be actively used by the business or organization between 2 and 18 months before the award submission.
- The implementation must include products from SAP’s solution portfolio where business users are impacted, whether implemented On Premise or in the Cloud.
- Only projects that have not been nominated for the SAP Quality Awards in previous years are eligible.
- Customers must be served by an SAP market unit.
- Only customers can apply. Implementation partners cannot apply on behalf of customers.
- Customers can apply in several categories, provided the entries are for different SAP projects.
- Each nomination may only be submitted in one SAP market unit. The market unit that usually serves the customer or the main location for the implementation is most appropriate.
- Applicants must be available for follow-up phone calls and potentially for a visit, if required during the evaluation process.
- Winners must be available for interviews and press activities supporting the award events.
- All answers on the questionnaire must be completed in English.
- Changes to the applications will not be accepted after the submission deadline set by the market unit in which the nomination is submitted.
SAP Quality Awards
“The award was the final confirmation and recognition of the great work of the whole team. We are proud to join the circle of the award winners with companies like Novartis, Roche and ABB”
Martin Pfund, Head of ICT Services Insel Gruppe
2016 Swiss Gold Award Winner
- Gain recognition within their own organization for best-in-class project excellence
- Gain recognition in the SAP community as a thought leader for implementation best practices and collaboration around quality
- Ease financing for future IT projects
- Will be celebrated in external announcements and participate in press activities with their local SAP market unit
- Have the opportunity to attend the SAP Quality Award ceremony
- Receive an SAP Quality Award winner logo for use on the winning organization’s website and in external communications
- Receive an SAP Quality Awards winner plaque
- In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Market Unit Gold Winners also automatically qualify for entry to the regional SAP Quality Awards
“With this kind of award there’s an important message for the company that IT is about more than technology.”
Paolo Pennisi, Director Ferrero S.p.A., Italy
2015 Regional Bronze Winner
“The award is a great honour for the project team after 6 months of hard but innovative work in project. It proves that we should always try to seek new ways and different approaches to ensure project success.”
Rafal Zbiróg, CIO PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe S.A., Poland
2016 CEE Gold Winner
“This Award is a great acknowledgement to each and every members of the project team for a year of hard work. We are very proud that this project is recognized not only in Hungary but also internationally.”
Csaba Janiga, Project Lead, Magyar Kozut, Hungary,
2016 CEE Gold Winner
"I am extremely proud of this award. Speed and flexibility are typical of the services we offer to our customers. That we also achieved this in the area of software implementation is a tremendous reward. Due to the close and smooth cooperation between Bleckmann and SAP, we managed to implement the new software platform in a record time.“
Johan Milliau, CEO Bleckmann
2016 Belgium and Luxembourg Gold Winner
“The SAP Quality Award is proven documentation of Interroll’s SAP project and process competence and supports the internal and external recognition. Furthermore it facilitates networking with other business leaders, is a competitive advantage and makes it easier to collaborate with business partners”
Volker Rommel, Global Head of Business Applications & SAP Competence Center, Interroll Group
2014 and 2016 Swiss Gold Award Winner
“This award is a justification of our efforts, and recognition that our team has been doing a great job. The whole company and the project team are very proud of winning this award!”
Robert Friebert, CFO of KNYKK, Hungary, 2016 CEE Gold Winner
SAP Quality Award Winners
Many companies submit excellent implementation projects for the SAP Quality Awards every year and we would like to thank all participating customers and their implementation partners for their nominations.