SAP encourages its suppliers to adopt sustainable business practices as set forth in the Supplier Code of Conduct.
SAP regards our supplier base as a critical and necessary extension of our operations and success. To help our suppliers, we created the SAP Supplier Code of Conduct, a statement of integrity that SAP expects from its contractors, consultants, suppliers, vendors, and all other third-party companies that comprise SAP's supply chain ("Suppliers"). All work performed for SAP must be in full compliance with this SAP Supplier Code of Conduct and all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and policies.
We encourage our contractors, consultants, suppliers, and agents to:
- Comply with regional and federal laws, rules, and regulations
- Uphold the human rights of workers and to treat them with dignity and respect as understood
- Operate with sustainable business practices and mindful, responsible use of environmental resources
- Provide a safe and professional work environment that protects SAP's intellectual property
- Refrain from any action that may be considered a conflict of interest
The following code of conduct is in place for SAP, parent company of the SAP Group, and all its entities:
"SAP Supplier Code of Conduct" › (PDF)
The Sarbanes-Oxley Act requires companies listed in the United States to declare whether they have a code of ethics that, at minimum, applies to certain levels of management. SAP Supplier Code of Conduct meets the standards set by the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and the regulations pursuant to the act.
To learn more about the Code or to report potential violations, e-mail SAP at email@example.com or call us at +1 877-587-8605 (toll free in the U.S.) or +49 6227 7 40022 (in Germany).