FIFTH SAP INTERNATIONAL FORUM ON FOREST PRODUCTS, PAPER, AND PACKAGING
SEPTEMBER 28 -29, 2010, BERLIN
The Fifth International Forum on Forest Products, Paper, and Packaging was held in Berlin, Germany from September 28 - 29, 2010. Attending can help you gain key insights from industry leaders on how they are solving key business challenges utilizing information and technology, and allow you to consult face to face with our partner representatives about SAP technology, support, and offerings.
This international forum provides an ideal opportunity for organizations of all sizes to share their varied experiences and exchange valuable expertise. As you face unprecedented industry challenges – such as demanding customers, decreasing profits, and complex supply chain and logistics operations – you need easy access to expertise and knowledge that can help you improve performance and mitigate risk.
- Hear how companies are improving the way they engage and focus on customers
- Learn how to improve margins and profitability to enhance growth
- Find out how to increase visibility into supply and demand to reduce costs and enhance performance
- Learn how SAP's strategy for manufacturing can help you improve efficiency and support your sustainability goals
- See how you can use analytics to drive better results across your disparate operations
- Find out how leading indicators can help you proactively manage safety, enhance compliance, and mitigate operational risk