Making BPO Transformation of Back Office Processes Fail
And How to Avoid It
|The quantifiable advantages of harmonization of business processes, and how to avoid the organizational pain associated with it.
The history of corporate reorganization is littered with failed attempts to transform General & Administrative (G&A) functions and making them more strategic and lean. Research results show that the cost of many G&A processes can be reduced up to 70-80% while improving quality and risk profile.
But historical evidence also shows that centralizations of services via internal shared services or offshore captives, and BPO have all been plagued by the same problem: lack of sufficient process harmonization and consequent insufficient scale which in turn degrades cost and quality, and increases the risk of implementation. In this webinar we will focus on:
- Quantifying the economies of scale that specific G&A sub-processes can bring to bear - research results
- Identifying as a consequence which processes are fruitful candidates to be harmonized/standardized
- Dicussing how to de-prioritize the harmonization of processes that are too "painful" to standardize and would bring too little
- Identifying the key tenets of service delivery redesign (including people, processes and technology) necessary to enable transformation of chosen subprocesses
This webinar is appropriate for all strategy and implementation teams involved in transformation of G&A functions (HR directors, CFO, CPO) and advisors/analysts
- Why harmonization is important in G&A
- Potential value creation –empirical findings
- SAP G&A transformation strategy –a new method
- Application requirements to unlock G&A value
- Gianni Giacomelli, Head of Global Strategy and Marketing, SAP BPO
To learn more, register for a telepresence workshop