Our select partners offer a full portfolio of hosting services – for both SAP business applications and the SAP NetWeaver technology platform – with the following options:
- Hosting services - Partners operate and maintain applications at a central facility and offer complete hosting packages for SAP business applications and the SAP NetWeaver technology platform. The infrastructure is typically located in the customer’s data center. The partner may also provide remote operation services.
- Cloud services - Cloud service offerings from providers certified by SAP encompass on-demand infrastructure – hardware, storage, and network – as well as on-demand software and services.
- Mobile operations services - Providers have received certification from SAP for their ability to deliver mobile operations services for SAP software with high quality operational standards.
- Application management services (AMS) - Partners offer development, maintenance, daily operation, and ongoing support for SAP business applications.
- BPO services - Providers offer the full stack of Business Process Outsourcing services based on SAP business applications.
To ensure ongoing high standards for the management of SAP solutions, certified providers undergo a rigorous assessment of their delivery and support capabilities every two years by SAP’s outsourcing partner engagement group. Our partners are certified on either a local or global scale. The partners that work on a global scale offer their services in all regions – the Americas, Asia-Pacific region, and EMEA – through an integrated global support organization.
This guide gives you a complete overview of all our current partners that operate in either specific geographic regions or globally. The profiles of our SAP-certified partners include information about each company’s skills, references, and service-focus areas.
We hope you will enjoy reading the guide and find the information useful. If you have questions or would like further information, please contact us at: Outsourcing@sap.com.