ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING – ERP
TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
SAP Business All-in-One solutions are based on the SAP ERP application and are designed for the industry requirements and needs of midsize companies or small businesses.
- Accounting and financials – Create accurate financial statements and integrate all operative transactions throughout the company.
- Sales and service – Meet customer demands, support the entire order-to-cash process, and provide after-sales support.
- Procurement and logistics execution – Control costs and manage the sourcing and procurement cycle.
- Inventory management – Track the quantity, value, and movement of inventory in real time.
- Human capital management – Manage staffing change and streamline payroll processes.
- Product development and manufacturing – Improve the product life-cycle process and manufacturing operations.
- Reporting and analytics – Plan, measure, and control organizational processes.
- Corporate services – Lower administrative costs; increase transparency of operations; and improve adherence to corporate, legal, and regulatory requirements.
Watch an overview video – Watch SAP Business All-in-One: Software That Works the Way You Do to see how you can unify your business with comprehensive, affordable software.
Scope and price – Learn about the SAP Business All-in-One fast-start program.