CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT – CRM
EFFECTIVELY MANAGE ALL ASPECTS OF YOUR CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS
The customer relationship management (CRM) functionality in SAP Business All-in-One is designed to meet the needs of midsize companies or small businesses and is based on the industry-leading SAP CRM application. This additional software component can be added at any time to your SAP Business All-in-One solution.
- Marketing – Align marketing processes, drive customer demand, and increase marketing ROI.
- Sales – Acquire, grow, and retain profitable relationships.
- Service – Drive service revenue and profitability.
- Interaction center – Build customer loyalty, cut costs, and boost revenue; and effectively handle activities such as e-mail, telemarketing, telesales, and customer service.
- Reporting and analytics – Make quick, effective decisions; generate and convert more leads; track opportunities; and close more deals.
With the pre-integrated CRM and ERP functionality in SAP Business All-in-One, you can manage all aspects of customer relationships and operational processes from start to finish.
Get an overview – Read the solution brief, "Improving Customer Relationships with SAP Business All-in-One"
Get the details – Read the solution in detail, "CRM with SAP Business All-in-One"
See a video – Watch CRM Functionality in SAP Business All-in-One: Enabling Customer Driven Growth
See a demo – Watch SAP Business All-in-One: Customer Relationship Management
See more videos – Visit our See It in Action area to view more videos focusing on the CRM functionality in SAP Business All-in-One.
Scope and price – Learn about the SAP Business All-in-One fast-start program.