Companies that implement state-of-the-art SAP solutions often use the services of SAP-certified consultants. As a result, they know they're getting expert help from partners equipped with the very latest SAP solution information and training.
SAP Education provides comprehensive training designed specifically for consultants. Flexible, modular curricula enable you to harness the full power of SAP solutions – and provide the right knowledge at the right time. Our training is open to consultants employed by SAP customers – typically in customer competence centers – as well as independent consultants who offer their services in the open market.
With courses from SAP Education, you'll benefit from the following:
- High-quality training developed by consultants, for consultants
- Early education on new or enhanced SAP solutions
- A sharp focus on business processes and solutions
- Comprehensive coverage of SAP NetWeaver and its potential applications
- A comprehensive certification program to provide competitive advantage through differentiation
Plus, we deliver training through a blended learning approach, enabling you and your organization maximum flexibility and accessibility. Take advantage of options for e-learning, classroom instruction, local workshops, and expert, onsite sessions.
SAP consultant education includes:
- Solution training – Provides comprehensive, up-to-date training through more than 200 courses covering topics such as SAP Business Suite applications, SAP NetWeaver, and industry-specific solution sets; consultants can benefit from solution-, process-, and role-based training
- Online knowledge products (OKPs) – Provides information about new features and functions that are being brought to market, so you can implement quickly for maximum benefit; available very early in the product life cycle, before general release
- Consultant certification – Offers certification exams through participation in a curriculum path, or independently
- Support academy – Serves as the delivery organization for support knowledge transfer, and includes curricula for manager support strategy, SAP Solution Manager, service desk empowerment, applications and technology, and system and solution optimization