Few credentials in the business world carry the value of SAP certification. Those who hold it have honed their skills through rigorous study or direct experience. They have demonstrated their abilities by passing demanding, process-oriented exams. Regardless of whether you are an SAP partner, customer, or user, SAP certification can give you a distinct competitive advantage.
For further information about SAP's global certification program, use the following quick links:
To help you drive the most value from certification opportunities, SAP offers multi-tiered certification paths for specific subjects.
Associate certification – This certification covers the fundamental knowledge requirements for an SAP consultant, ensuring the successful acquisition of broad SAP solution knowledge and skills. With associate-level certification, you can:
- Gain an externally-recognized mark of excellence that clients seek
- Differentiate yourself in a crowded marketplace
- Execute your tasks with confidence and skill
Professional certification – This advanced certification requires proven project experience, business process knowledge, and a more detailed understanding of SAP solutions. With professional-level certification, you can:
- Demonstrate both your experience and your expertise through a rigorous testing process
- Promote a more globally applicable accreditation with higher billable rates
- Lead as well as execute tasks and engagements
Master certification (under development) – This certification, under development, involves demonstrating an expert-level understanding of a specific area of SAP software and the ability to drive innovation and solution optimization through in-depth knowledge and vision. Certification at this level requires broad project experience, comprehensive SAP product knowledge, and the ability to create a future IT vision within complex project environments. With master-level certification, you can:
- Secure your place in an exclusive community of visionary experts
- Pass a peer-reviewed, comprehensive admissions process
- Define and guide long term strategy
- Participate in master-level briefings, colloquiums, and industry events