Engage and retain your core talent while improving your workforce productivity. Our human resources management solutions do more than just automate payroll – they can help you streamline HR operations, increase organizational performance, and provide powerful HR metrics.
Ensure that your human resources strategy is aligned with your operations and that you have maximum visibility into workforce performance.
- Collaborate: support your global team with integrated human resource processes
- Adapt: maximize workforce potential with insight into your talent
- Decide: ensure organizational readiness with an integrated, global platform
- Operate: cut costs with automated tasks and self-service
Learn how we can meet your HR management needs
HR Solutions for Small and Medium Enterprises
Automate payroll, streamline HR processes, and boost workforce productivity with human resources solutions for small and medium enterprises.
- Benefit from an integrated business solution designed for companies of your size
- Focus on your business while saving time and systems costs
- Hire and retain the best talent to help you grow your business
Webcast: Putting the Infrastructure in Place to Support Rapid Growth
Webcast: Lay a Solid Foundation for Growth
Human Resources (HR) for SME
On Demand Human Resources Management Solution for SME
SAP Business ByDesign helps improve workforce effectiveness by streamlining people-centric processes with an integrated solution.
- Complete, fully-integrated business management solution delivered on demand
- Large-scale solution functionality designed for small and midsize businesses
- Managed, monitored and maintained by SAP experts so you can focus on your business and not on IT
SAP Business ByDesign
Core HR and Payroll
Rely on a solution that supports a full range of workforce management processes – from employee administration to legal reporting.
- Confidently handle complex payroll and time management processes
- Support business needs in over 49 countries, ensuring legal compliance
- Stay on top of employee needs with benefits management
Webcast: Standardizing Services Globally, Interview with Mark Jones, Senior Vice-President, Global HR Operations, SAP
Overview Brochure: SAP ERP Human Capital Management
Core HR and Payroll
Harness fully integrated talent management solutions to help you quickly find, develop, and retain the best people for your business.
- Improve talent acquisition and retention while reducing costs
- Identify, develop, and retain key talent
- Pay employees based on their performance
Video Comcast: Creating Competitive Advantages with SAP
Demo: SAP Talent Visualization by Nakisa
HR Service Delivery
Give your employees ready access to the data, applications, and analytical tools they need to do their jobs efficiently and effectively – anytime and anywhere.
- Manager portal – Provide the content, resources, and processes to support management decisions
- Employee portal – Empower your people with the information and tools they need to do their jobs
- Shared service framework – Centralize, streamline, and automate processes and transactions
HR Service Delivery
Gain real-time insight into employee trends and resource requirements so that you can develop more effective workforce management strategies.
- Harness HR analytics for better-informed workforce planning
- Understand future resource requirements and align them with your business goals
- Improve your business planning and decision making with talent management analytics
Webpage: HCM Analytics Dashboard
Deploy the right people to the right jobs, projects, and teams with this powerful workforce-scheduling application.
- Link your project management plan to information about employee skills and costs
- Monitor employee progress, track time, and analyze results
- Schedule retail staff based on customer volume, skills, and shift schedules
- All implementation results are for informational purposes only and the examples provided while based on actual SAP customers’ experiences do not represent commitments or guarantees by SAP and/or its partners. Actual pricing, costs, and implementation results may vary, based on customer-specific requirements and needs. The only warranties for SAP products and services are those that are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services, if any. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty.
Closing this window will discard any information entered and return you back to the main page