SAP for Public Sector - Municipal Governments:
SAP's complete, flexible solutions enable Canadian municipalities to optimize financial and operational performance while delivering responsive services.
Achieving Shared Services Excellence
Today, organizations are choosing to deploy SAP's complete solutions in a shared services delivery model across all levels of government in hundreds of sites around the world. Our experience with shared services can help you reduce costs while delivering responsive services to internal and external stakeholders.
Deploying Business Processes to Improve Service at a Lower Cost
Easy-to-implement SAP software solutions support the following business processes important to Canadian municipalities:
- Human capital management -- Maximize the potential and productivity of your workforce while integrating processes and information with your organization's business strategies.
- Strategy management -- Ensure your systems track benchmarking, balanced score cards, and performance management for improved alignment to the municipality's strategies.
- Procurement -- Enable electronic requisitioning and buying and automate tender and contract processes with legal compliance capabilities.
- Enterprise asset management (EAM) -- Manage your infrastructure, facilities, fleet, and parks, as well as comply with ever-changing legislative requirements more efficiently.
- Tax and revenue management -- Gain efficiencies in public tax and revenue administration while addressing the customer service requirements of taxpayers.
- Accounting -- Receive and pay/deliver monies to citizens and monitor the flow of funds from the source to those receiving the service.
- Social services and social security -- Streamline the delivery and case management of a wide range of services to individuals and families.
- Citizen access management -- Increase the efficiency and effectiveness of programs and services to meet the expectations of citizens.
- Public security -- Consolidate data, share information, and ensure that resources are available to support critical security processes.
- Governance, risk and compliance (GRC) -- Adopt a unified GRC strategy that guides people, standardizes processes, and integrates technology to embed GRC at every organizational level.
Enterprise SOA for Municipal Governments
Enterprise service-oriented architecture (enterprise SOA) is a blueprint for services-based, scalable solutions. Enterprise SOA helps you increase the flexibility and reusability of your current systems to support new levels of performance and service delivery to the public.