Achieve operational excellence and company-wide innovation
Provide world-class support for local market requirements, languages, and currencies with SAP S/4HANA Cloud. Our scalable and open architecture optimized for in-memory databases can help you simplify and accelerate your financial operations–enabling you to improve performance and focus on growth and innovation.
Plan to Product
Improve product design and assembly with more efficient and transparent processes
Achieve excellence and efficiency in product-related efforts using SAP S/4HANA Cloud for accelerated plan-to-product. SAP S/4HANA Cloud can help you easily integrate and manage product development–from conception through retirement–and all the steps in between that support design, development, testing, engineering, manufacturing, quality, and maintenance.
Order to Cash
Streamline quotes, contracts, prices, commissions, and deliveries
Improve customer insights, sales order commitment, and fulfillment using role-based access to smart dashboards that provide a single, real-time view of all required information. With SAP S/4HANA Cloud, you can enhance and sustain sales by responding to queries with accurate, timely information and delivering exceptional customer service.
Procure to Pay
Gain a competitive edge by making real-time buying decisions.
Manage purchases with greater efficiency and productivity by using a centralized system with role-based smart business dashboards. SAP S/4HANA Cloud can give you the visibility and insights you need to realize your full purchasing power, enforce strategic vendor choices, and optimize buying patterns.
Two-tier ERP in the digital world
Evolving business processes, technologies, and delivery models require a greater degree of integration between headquarters and its subsidiaries—without sacrificing autonomy. Learn how SAP S/4HANA, which is available both on-premise and in the cloud, enables companies to better run their 2-tier ERP operations and look even further into multi-tier, or n-tier, extended enterprise environments.
See what our customers are saying
Dickinson + Associates
- Leverage 2-tier and N-tier ERP architectures to bring more flexibility and innovation to subsidiaries that have their own enterprise resource planning (ERP) requirements.
- Take the complexity out of intercompany sales order processing (domestic and international) with predefined business processes.
- Manage sales rebate agreements and settlements with higher automation and increased transparency and flexibility along the entire contract lifecycle.
- Digitalize and automate invoice processes for external staff, which reduces costs and risks while enhancing accuracy with integration to SAP Fieldglass solutions.
- Use machine learning technology to save effort through an automated invoice matching process.
- Quickly process expenses for faster payments, with timely visibility and full process transparency enabled by integration with Concur solutions for finance.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud: 2016 review and 2017 guidance
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1702 release sneak preview
- Two-tier ERP
- Release overview video
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1702 product scope
- Announcement on SAP Community Network
- What’s new
- Feature scope description
- SAP Help Portal (new look)
SAP Best Practices Information:
- SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management Cloud
- SAP S/4HANA Finance Cloud
- SAP S/4HANA Professional Services Cloud
Activate Phases, Upgrade Process
- Quarterly upgrade process and FAQ
- Run Phase Operations white paper
- SAP Activate methodology, phases, accelerators
Security and Authentication
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud security and compliance
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform Identity Management Documentation
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform Identity Management Roadmap
Previous Release Information
- Integration of SAP S/4HANA Cloud with SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - The hybrid integration scenario offers end-to-end business process integration for Core HR and Payroll.
- Integration of SAP S/4HANA Cloud with Ariba Network - The purchase order and invoice automation scenario offers business process integration for streamlined procure to pay.
- Integration of SAP S/4HANA Cloud with SAP Financial
Services Network - The hybrid integration scenario offers end-to-end business process integration for payment processing.
Visit the SAP Integration Scenario Hub for more information
Discover, explore, test SAP and selected partner APIs in the SAP API Business Hub