SAP CodeJam is a 5 to 6 hour hands-on coding and networking event where attendees share their knnowledge and collaboratively develop with SAP technologies, platforms, and tools in a fun and casual environment. The events are developer community focused and supported by SAP. The technologies covered are available to explore through the SAP Developers.
What Topics Are Available?
The following topics are available to choose from:
Within these technologies there are several focus areas that are also available:
- SAP HANA XS (available for SPS10)
- SAPUI5 (available via the Web IDE or through OpenUI5)
- Java Development (via SAP HANA Cloud Platform using several services such as Gamification, Identity, Translation, etc)
- Mobile (with SAP HANA Cloud Platform and SAP WebIDE)
- SAP Jam collaboration environment (SAP Jam | Cloud Collaboration Tools & Software | SAP)
- SAP Portal (SAP HANA Cloud Portal)
- ABAP for SAP HANA Fundamentals
- ABAP for SAP HANA with Fiori
Compete at SAP InnoJam for a Spot at DemoJam
- SAP InnoJam is a pre-conference activity with a separate registration fee
- Participants can register as teams, or as individuals and we will assign you to a team
- Teams will have 30–36 hours to conceive of and build a real, working solution for this year's focus, Education and Research, using specific SAP technologies
- Judges will review each team's demos and choose the finalists, who will move on to compete at DemoJam
Pick Your Top Champion at DemoJam
- The finalists from SAP InnoJam will compete at DemoJam
- Two people from each team will have six minutes to demo . . . LIVE!
- You – the audience – will choose your SAP TechEd champion!
- What do you win? Bragging rights. The adulation of your peers. Your very own Networking Session at SAP TechEd. The chance to be interviewed in the SAP TechEd Live Studio. And a really cool medal.
Register Today for SAP InnoJam
2015 DemoJam Winners
Developers at SAP TechEd
If you are only going to attend one event this year, it should be SAP TechEd (which will run in Las Vegas, Bangalore and Barcelona).The entire event is focused on learning and networking, we offer some specific opportunities to get your "hands dirty" and build something using the latest technologies from SAP.
The three main activities you can participate in are described below. Be sure to add them into your agenda.
For those who can't attend an SAP TechEd event, the "Virtual AppSpace" is available from this page so you can follow along with those exercises.