- Get out-of-the-box integration with SAP ERP and SAP SCM
- Monitor supply chain logistics and all relevant business process events
- Leverage a robust user interface with authorization and filtering capabilities
- Provide role-based, stakeholder-specific views and exception notification alerts
- Run real-time reporting and supply chain analytics â for fast insight-into-action and risk mitigation
- Automatically transfer data to SAP BI once processes and milestones are completed—and measure KPIs
SAP Event Management provides out-of-the-box support for the following processes:
The procurement process in SAP Event Management covers events from purchase order creation to goods receipt. KPIs are provided on the supplier cycle time, changes to the purchase order, and the percentage of specific attributes. Role-based access for suppliers and buyers is available â
and the process can be combined with the transportation scenario to also cover shipment-related events.
Outbound / Inbound Delivery Scenario
This scenario provides full visibility into outbound and inbound delivery processing. It covers events from warehouse activities to the point-of-delivery at the customer site â and supports role-based access for sales executives and warehouse managers. You also have the option of using SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure to post packing and loading events.
The transportation process concentrates on international inbound and outbound shipments. It covers international sea shipments (including customs and road transportation), and handles complex networks using transportation chains.
Production Malfunction Scenario
This process covers events from the release of the manufacturing order to the related goods receipt. It notifies the planner in the event of a machine breakdown, and provides KPIs on the manufacturing orders affected by the breakdown. Role-based access for production planners and
supervisors is available.