ENTERPRISE MOBILITY: SYBASE UNWIRED PLATFORM
APPLICATION PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE ENVIRONMENT
As the demand for mobile enterprise applications grows and requirements become more complex, the need for a consistent but highly adaptable application development platform intensifies.
Built on proven, industry-leading technology, Sybase Unwired Platform is a mobile enterprise application platform that enables you to simply and quickly develop mobile applications that give business users secure access to diverse business data on a broad range of mobile devices.
How Can Sybase Unwired Platform Help You?
With Sybase Unwired Platform you can:
- Accelerate mobile application development – A powerful 4GL tooling environment enables you to speed application development. Compatibility with common integrated development environments (IDEs), such as Eclipse, enables developers to leverage existing tools and expertise.
- Support diverse mobile device types – The platform provides the ability to design once and deploy to a range of mobile devices and operating systems, including Windows Mobile, Windows 32 (laptops/tablets), iPhone and RIM BlackBerry devices.
- Extend back-end data to mobile devices – Sybase Unwired Platform integrates with a variety of enterprise applications, including any application that leverages databases or service oriented architecture (SOA)/Web services.
- Enforce enterprise-class security and mobility management – Full integration with the Afaria device management and security solution provides a single administrative console from which you can centrally manage, secure and deploy mobile data, applications and devices.
- Ensure your mobility investment is future-proof – A flexible, open infrastructure allows you to strategically respond as the device types and data sources in the enterprise evolve.